Pear Deck is a Google Slides add-on that lets educators create engaging presentations with students participating in real time. Using it is a cinch, and it can be included into your usual lesson plans without a hitch. Although it’s optional, I think it’d be beneficial in a wide range of situations and not just one. There are two versions of Pear Deck: the free version and the commercial version. Many features are available in the free edition, making it beneficial to learn how to use it. Consider upgrading to Pear Deck’s premium edition to have access to more advanced features, such as automatic grading.
Joinpd is a connecting portal given by the pear deck to join a presentation in progress online. By utilising it, you may join a presentation by using or entering a code at app.peardeck.com/join and connecting to the presentation that your professors or classmates are presenting right now. An easy way to connect to your computer or mobile device is provided through a text box on the site.
To establish a Joinpd.com Login Account.
- A Pear Deck account is required before using Pear Deck. To create a peardeck login account, follow the instructions below.
- To get started, go to peardeck.com, which is their official website.
- A page will display on the screen, with the option “Join pd com” in the upper right corner.
- Choose an option and create an account.
- You’ll be given a choice between three options; choose one of them.
- A popup message with two possibilities will now show.
- Two methods of logging in are available: either Google or Microsoft.
- In order to log in, you can only use one of these accounts.
- Join pd comwill validate your account at that moment. So that they can access your account, make sure your Google account is linked to Google Drive or OneDrive. To get started, just enter your zip code or school postal code in the space provided. Also, write in the name of your school in the other box. If your school’s name isn’t shown in the dropdown menu or you don’t have a US postal code, don’t stress. Instead of Postcode, put any 5-digit number.
- You’ll be brought to the PearDeck dashboard, where you may make a presentation or do anything you want.
Follow these steps to join the peardeck presentation on joinpd.com
- Use your Google account and password to log in to joinpd.com.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to sign in using your Google account.
- To access the Peardeck website, sign in to your Google account using your email address and password. Then, click the Sign In button.
- Once you’ve signed into your Google account, you’ll be taken to the joinpd website, where you’ll be requested to input the Join Code supplied by your teacher or trainer in a popup dialogue box.
- To begin playing with the Peardeck presentation, enter the Join Code in the given box and click the Join button.
- To end the current presentation, press the Disconnect button when you’ve completed.
Where can I download the PearDeck code?
You’ll acquire a unique Join Code to share with your students when you create a new Pear Deck presentation.
Numerous sites include the Join Code:
Presentation Details may be found in the View menu, in the upper-right area of the screen.
- Also, at the upper right corner of the screen, in the Share tab.
- The web URL for your session will display at the bottom of your screen when you launch your presentation on a computer attached to a projector or SmartBoard.
- That’s the code you’ll need to join.
Do I need any special equipment to take part in a Pear Deck meeting?
To join a Pear Deck session, type the session code into the Join Session box on the Pear Deck website or in the address bar of your browser. The session code is a four to eight-letter and number combination (for example, ABCD-1234) (for example, ABCD-1234). If your teacher uses an email address as their session code and you’re using Pear Deck with Google, you may also join a session by providing your instructor’s email address as the session code.
In what way may I use my JoinPD account to register for a Peardeck course?
Signing up for Peardeck class login is a simple and uncomplicated procedure. All you have to do is follow these simple instructions:
- Launch your browser and type peardeck.com into the address bar.
- On the next screen, click “Sign Up” in the upper right corner of the page.
- You’ll see a popup with two options: Google and Email.
Either one or all of these options are up for grabs.
Join the Peardeck! Join the Class at joinpd.com
With an instructor-led course selected, the projector view is opened, and the steps to join the class are displayed.
- Visit joinpd.com to get started.
- Enter the 5-character Pear Deck Code at joinpd.com.
- You may also share or email the session URL you acquire when you pick Give Students the Link (see the first step above) (see the first step above).
A simple click is all it takes to sign up for your class. In addition, go here.
Membership codes expire after one week, however the session URL is kept.
If you want students to engage in sessions that go on for more than a week, you need to plan accordingly. Come and join them right here.
- Log in as an anonymous user using your chosen avatar or your Google or Microsoft Office 365 email and password. The login settings decide it.
- If you choose a student-paced activity and have premium access, you can see the Dashboard.
- To join at any point, click the join button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Code in red joins student activity and dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.To obtain a PearDeck Class Join Code, follow these steps:
It is incredibly simple, you don’t have to make a code if you are a student. Your teacher will share the code or pear deck online class website with you. You should connect or sync your Google Docs or Powerpoint content to the PearDeck Portal if you are a teacher in order to acquire the joinpdcom code.
2. Is PearDeck Free For Students and Teachers?
Of sure! it is free. However, the service as a whole is not freemium. The free version of the programme is available to all educators and students. They can, however, upgrade to a premium subscription to have access to more features and tools.
3. When Will My Pear Deck Join Code Expires?
Your perdeck join code has a four-day maximum active status. The code must be used within four days of being generated. A failure to do so might result in a loss of code, necessitating a re-entry via the portal.
4.It’s not working because of Pear Deck Enter Code.
There is nothing wrong with the pear deck portal since it is incredibly straightforward to log into it. All you need to do is input a valid, not-yet-expired code. If you can’t get the code to operate, then it’s probably invalid. Create a code anew if you are a teacher or you should ask your instructor for the new code.
Google Workspace App
For Google Slides, students may use Pear Deck to add interactive features. Picture if you might engage every trainee in your class every day. Is there a method to instantly tell which members of a group are still unsure and which ones are primed for further information? This is the power of the Pear Deck.
Pear Deck’s innovative evaluations and interactive questions can now be included into your Google Slides presentations with the Pear Deck for Google Slides add-on.