In recent years, there have been many gas explosion safety accidents. Once again, it has sounded the alarm for the gas safety problem around us. The tragic gas safety accidents tell us again and again. take effective measures. Improve the ability to prevent gas safety hazards. It is very important to strengthen the monitoring of gas leakage and combustion products.
Gas safety also needs to be guarded – home gas alarm is one of them.
Household gas alarms can also be called gas alarms. It is a small gas safety protection product suitable for home use. The gas alarm can detect the concentration of combustible gas in the area. Install it in a place where gas leakage may occur. When the concentration of gas in the air exceeds the set value. The combustible gas sensor will be triggered to generate an alarm. Household gas alarm can effectively avoid explosion, fire, poisoning and other safety accidents caused by gas leakage. At present, it has been widely used in most countries and regions.
Popularization of gas (natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, artificial gas). Provide convenience for the public. It also improves the quality of life of citizens. but. during the use of gas. Accidents such as gas explosion caused by gas leakage and carbon monoxide poisoning caused by incomplete combustion in a limited space occur from time to time. It has brought a serious threat to people’s life and property safety.
So use gas safely. It is a top priority that cannot be ignored. Gas leak alarm is a very important gas safety equipment. It is an important guarantee for the safe use of gas. The combustible gas sensor is one of the core components of the gas alarm. It is also a more important part of home alarms. How to choose a gas sensor for a household gas alarm?
Gas sensors mainly include oxide semiconductor, catalytic combustion, and electrochemical gas sensors. There are also a small number of other types. Such as thermal linearity, solid electrolyte gas sensor. These sensors are all through the adsorption of combustible gases in the surrounding environment.
A chemical or electrochemical reaction occurs on the sensor surface. The change of the electrical output characteristics of the sensor is caused, and the alarm function is realized after the circuit processing. Each type of sensor works differently. cause their working characteristics to vary. For different measured gases. A more suitable gas sensor needs to be selected. for better performance.
After more than 40 years of historical development in the market. Both the gas sensor and gas alarm have been continuously improved. therefore. Today’s gas alarms can be operated maintenance-free. The warranty period is up to 5 years. It has become standard practice to use built-in filters to improve sensor durability and prevent false alarms caused by gases.
After purchasing a gas alarm. In order to ensure the gas alarm to play its due effect. We also need to pay attention to how to use it.
1. The installation position of the gas alarm should be more than 50cm away from the vents and windows. If you use LPG at home. Because LPG is heavier than air. The alarm device is about 0.3 meters away from the ground. If the home uses natural gas, worker gas, etc. It is lighter than air. The alarm device is about 0.3 meters away from the ceiling. The location where the gas alarm cannot be installed. Including corners, cabinets and other positions where the air is not easy to flow. It is easy to be directly smoked by oil fumes, etc.
2. The installation distance between the detector and the centre of the release source should not be greater than 7m. More than 7m need to install 2 sets;
3. In principle, it is ensured that the kitchen gas equipment will not damage the detector. The detector should be installed as close as possible to the centre of the release source. Taking into account the temperature of the gas stove and soot and alcohol. acetic acid, etc. It is recommended to install it at a distance of 50cm. In addition, the detector should be located on the downwind side of the larger frequency wind direction of the release source;
4. It cannot be installed in a poorly ventilated corner or a place where the wind blows. There is a clearance of 30cm around. Conditions better than 50cm;
5. In daily life, users need to clean the oil and dust of the sensor pores frequently. Avoid the resulting alarm failure. But do not wipe the alarm with detergent. The silicon component in the cleaning agent may cause the sensor to fail;
6. Do not put high-concentration gas close to the air inlet. So as not to affect the sensor performance;
7. Press the alarm self-check button at least once a month. Check that the alarm is working properly.
8. When an alarm occurs, the window should be opened immediately. Go outside. Instead, you should not turn on lights, turn on any household appliances, or make calls for help indoors. Because a tiny spark of electrical current can cause an explosion right away.
Don’t forget visit:https://blogrind.com/