It was once thought that emojis were the thing that ruled the digital world, but that has changed, and now is the era of memes and GIFs. Memes and GIFs have taken over social media and many online platforms. Although it has passed the months of popularity, GIF images show significant benefits and are preferred by many users today.
If you are wondering how to download GIFs from Pinterest Because you have doubts about the ability to use the mentioned social network to download images, keep reading. In the following paragraphs, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to download GIFs from the official app of a mobile device or computer, using any browser to browse the Internet.
What is Pin Downloader?
Pin Downloader is a free online one-click Pinterest Downloader tool for people worldwide. Using this fantastic tool, you can easily download Pinterest images, videos, and GIFs from your desktop, laptop, PC, tablet, or Android mobile.
Pin Downloader is a very easy-to-use tool with its user interface and you do not need any special technical skills to use it. The best thing about Pin Downloader is you do not need an account, no installing software, or no register an account. It is completely free. Just copy the URL and take download links! It can work with any web browser like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, etc. We promise you that our Pinterest online downloader gives access to download images, videos, and GIFs in all qualities.
Why use Pin Downloader to download Pinterest GIFs for free
Among online photo and video sharing platforms, Pinterest is the most popular. There is content here for anyone interested in food, architecture, music, wallpaper, memes, or even games. It is a pity that users cannot download GIFs from Pinterest directly. You have to go through a bit of trouble if you want to save favorite GIFs and share them with your friends or family.
So how are you going to handle this problem? That’s why you need to get the Pin Downloader on your device. You can save your favorite GIFs directly from Pinterest to your device, just Does it look good?
Features of Pinterest GIFs online Downloader tool
- No need for third-party apps to download Pinterest GIFs
- You just need a video URL link
- Get high-quality GIFs if available
- Download Pinterest videos, images, and gifs
- !00% free tool forever
- All browsers and mobile platforms supported
- No need to download 3rd party software tools
- User-friendly interface
How to download GIFs from Pinterest on PC and mobile
If you want to download Pinterest GIFs online. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to download GIFs from Pinterest for free.
- Go to the Pinterest website or app on your mobile or PC
- Search for the GIF you want to download and select it
- Copy the URL of the GIF that you selected
- On mobile, click on the “Share” icon at the top left corner and select the “Copy Link” button
- On PC, click on the “Share” icon at the top-right corner and select the “Copy Link” option or Go to the address bar and copy the long URL into your clipboard
- Now go to the Pin Downloader official web page
- Paste the copied URL link into the textbox on the top of the Pinterest GIFs Downloader page
- Now click the “Download” button
- You can see a preview of your favorite GIF and select the “Download” option below that
- Your favorite GIF will start to download automatically within a few seconds
I hope you understand this article, How to download GIFs from Pinterest on PC and Mobile. So, follow these steps and enjoy the fantastic experience of downloading your favorite GIFs from Instagram, one of the famous social media platforms. Please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.