The most common and important question posed by students who want to pursue MBBS program from abroad such as China, then what is the importance and benefits of MBBS from India. Universities in China have lower costs compared to India and other countries with high quality of education. As a result, let’s check out, why china, here are listed benefits of MBBS in China and why to study MBBS in china only?
Why to Study MBBS in China Only?
It doesn’t matter what happens to them for overseas degrees but the fact that an MBBS course from these countries is very expensive. If you have the skills to study then it will be easy for you to get involved in the program and it will be easy for you.
Therefore, the main advantages are that China is the safest country in the world to study with. Also, most universities offer the course of MBBS in China for Indian students in English also.
MBBS in China vs. India
So, You can’t compare Indian Medical education and MBBS study in China. Therefore, there is more education in India and Chinese medical universities are among the top 500 universities of the country.
- Due to the low admission requirements, admission to the MBBS course is easy.
- Also, no entrance exam is needed for pursuing medicine in China.
- Hence, study Medicine is welcomed all over the world in China.
- As a result, There are many types of career options open for Indian and Foreign students.
- Also, an international presentation will be given to students. As a result, where many nations will meet in China besides the Chinese and Indians.
- Thus, Well -equipped laboratories, an extensive library, and newly developed classrooms provide students with a safe learning spirit.
- As a result, to increase the level of medical education, MCI Accredited Universities in China encourage foreign exchange trends.
- Also, most Chinese pharmacies offer scholarships, MBBS is an economy in country like this.
- Thus, private dormitories are open to students. So, China’s top universities are offering financial scholarships to students.
- As a result, there is a strong economy and security for Indian students.
- So, MBBS is very rare in China. Also, Fees for MBBS courses in China start at 1.5 per year.
More than 50 per cent of medical chairs in India fall under private medical colleges. As a result, which are expensive (Rs.50 Lakhs to Rs.1 Crore). In addition, there are nearly 10 Lakh medical clinics per year in India, and only 70,000 medical chairs are open. Therefore, students choose to study MBBS abroad. Also, according to the Times of India article, China is the most popular destination for MBBS study abroad in different countries.
Best Universities in China for MBBS
List of 62 Best Universities in China for MBBS:
- Nanjing Medical University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- China Medical University
- Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Jiangsu Medical University
- Hangzhou Normal University
- Shaanxi University of Chinese Medicine
- Shenyang Medical College
- Guilin Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Hunan Normal University
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Guangdong Pharmaceutical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Hebei Medical University (HEBMU)
- Jiamusi University
- Weifang Medical University
- Kunming Medical University
- Shihezi University is a university
- Hebei United University
- Dali University Medical College
- Anhui Medical University（AMU）
- Qingdao University
- Soochow University
- Beihua University
- Lanzhou University
- Luzhou Medical College
- Jinan University (JNU)
- North Sichuan Medical College
- Xinjiang Medical University (XMU)
- Yangzhou University
- Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Jilin University
- Harbin Medical University
- Guangxi Medical University
- Southeast University
- Guangzhou Medical University (GMU)
- Wuhan University
- Zhejiang University
- Southern Medical University
- Shandong University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Capital Medical University
- Tongji University
- Central South University (CSU)
- Ningbo University
- Xiamen University (XMU)
- Nantong Medical University
- Zhengzhou University
- Xuzhou Medical College
- Nanchang University
- Sichuan University
- Shantou University
- Chongqing Medical University
- Fujian Medical University
- China Three Gorges University
- Liaoning Medical University (LMU)
- Ningxia University
- Jiangsu University
- Fujian Medical University
So, If you really want to study aboard you should read this. Also, Read: Fee for IELTS Exam Registration